Insights teach you how to read body language
Observing and observing colors is the basic technique for manipulating freedom in all human relationships.
Not knowing what to look at is equivalent to turning the tiller without knowing the direction of the wind. There is no way to talk about things in the world, or it will overturn the boat in the small storm.
Although intuition is sensitive but easy to be deceived, knowing how to reason and judge is the top skill pursued by observation and observation.
Words can reveal a person’s character, expressions and eyes make us peer into others’ hearts, clothes, sitting postures, gestures, and betray their masters without even knowing it.
Talk can tell you a person’s part, character, quality, and inner emotions. Therefore, listening to the voice outside the string is the key to “sense”.
If you look at colors as if you are looking at the weather, then looking at one’s face should be like “looking at the clouds and knowing the weather” and have a deep knowledge, because not everyone can be angry and angry all the time and occasionally, but rather “smileAt both ends, cry in my heart. ”
”Eyes” is the most important point in “face”.
It can tell us the truth most involuntarily. The sitting posture and clothing of people can also help us to be indifferent, and identify the whole of the person, causing the inner discomfort to look at the fire.
Being able to discern the wind direction will make Hao Rudler go through three subjects and participate again, and get a post as a county magistrate in a county in Shandong.
I went to see my boss for the first time and couldn’t figure out what to say.
Yes, I suddenly asked, “Is the adult surname?”
The boss was surprised and reluctantly said his surname.
The county magistrate bowed his head for a long time, and said, “Surnames of adults, none of the hundred surnames.
The boss was even more surprised and said, “I’m a bannerman?”
“Isn’t Guixian aware?
“The magistrate stood up again and said,” Which flag is the grown-up, “the boss said,” is the red flag. ”
The county magistrate said, “Zhenghuang Banner is the best. Why isn’t an adult in Zhenghuang Banner?”
The boss was furious and asked: “Which province is your county?”
The county magistrate said, “Guangxi.
The boss said: “Guangdong is the best. Why aren’t you in Guangdong?
The magistrate was taken aback, only to find that his boss was angry and hurried out.
The next day, the superior ordered him to return and serve as a school teacher.
The reason for this is that it does not detect opinions.
It is also a skill if we can really observe and observe in communication.
For example, we often encounter unexpected situations during interviews. The interviewer should talk to the host with full attention, while also responding?
This unexpected information is sensitively perceived and handled appropriately.
The host is talking to you and looking away, while someone is speaking in a whisper. This shows that your visit has interrupted something important. The host is thinking about it. Although he is receiving you, he is absent-minded.
At this time your wisest way is to stop and leave one of the most important requests: “You must be busy.
I won’t bother, ever?
I’ll hear it again in two days!
“You are gone. The host is grateful and guilty for you:” Because of his own affairs, he did not take good care of others.
“In this way, he will work hard to complete your entrustment and follow up with it.
During the conversation, the doorbell and telephone ring suddenly. Then you should actively stop the conversation. Ask the host to receive the person and answer the call. If you ca n’t hear it, you ca n’t keep hearing about it.
When you visit again and hope to hear the good news that the entrusted thing has been done, you find that after the owner is entrusted, it even takes a lot of effort but it is not completed successfully or the progress is slow.
It is inevitable to rush at this time, but you should turn the urging that comes to your lips into gratitude, fully affirm the master’s efforts for you, and then tell the current situation to gain understanding and sympathy.
At this time, the host will realize that despite the time and effort, they have not really solved the problem, resulting in the determination of a good person to go to the end and run for you.
In interpersonal communication, a clear and meticulous observation of other people’s speech, expressions, gestures, actions, and seemingly inadvertent behaviors is a prerequisite for mastering inconsistencies with each other, and it can be measured by wind to make the helmsman.
For example, when dealing with bosses, observing with eyes and hands can give us insight into their hearts: 1) The boss does not look up or look at people when speaking.
This is a bad sign-to underestimate the subordinate and consider the person incompetent.
2) The boss looks at people from top to bottom.
This is a manifestation of superiority-good dominance and arrogance.
3) The boss kept watching his subordinates for a long time-he was waiting for more information, and his impression of the subordinates was not complete.
4) The boss looks at the subordinates kindly and frankly, or sometimes winks at the subordinates-the subordinates are very capable, please him, and even for mistakes can get his forgiveness.
5) The boss’s eyes are sharp and his expression remains unchanged.
This is a manifestation of strength, indifference and sense of superiority, and at the same time overlaps with subordinates: don’t try to deceive me, I can see through your mind.
6) The boss occasionally glances up and sees as follows after meeting the eyes of the subordinate. If you do this many times, you can be sure that the boss is still not sure about the subordinate.
7) The boss stared into the room, nodding slightly from time to time.
This is a very bad signal. It means that the superior wants his subordinates to fully obey him. No matter what the subordinates say or think, he ignores them.
8) Put your hands together and press from the top down, the body plays a balancing role-indicating gentleness.
9) Put your hands on your waist and extend your elbow. This is a traditional human language for commanders. It is often a posture that is caused when you encounter specific power problems.
10) The boss sits on a chair, leans his body backwards, puts his hands behind his head, and stretches his elbows. This shows that he is very relaxed at this time, but it is likely to mean conceit.
11) Forefinger points to each other-a naked sense of superiority and combativeness.
12) Holding hands behind each other is also a sign of superiority.
13) The boss photographs the uniform of the subordinates-recognition and appreciation of the subordinates, but only from the side shots to express true recognition and appreciation.
If taken from the front or from above, it means to underestimate the subordinates or show strength.
14) Put your fingers together and form a pyramid shape with your hands, with your fingertips facing the front-be sure to dismiss the other person’s short circuit.