[How to fry loofah is delicious and nutritious]
Everyone knows that if the water gourd is used for cooking, the water will be lost and the nutritional value will be greatly reduced.
Faced with this situation, many people choose to use loofah for soup.
In fact, if you want to retain the flavor and nutrition of loofah, you can also choose to steam it.
But it ‘s definitely steamed and eaten as soup. It ‘s more nutritious than fried, so in most cases, we do n’t recommend everyone to eat loofah. One is gone, and the other is lost.
So how do you eat steamed food?
Here’s a little recipe for everyone.
Raw steamed loofah with garlic: 500 grams of long loofah, 8 pieces of garlic, 1/4 red bell pepper (not spicy), 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, moderate salt, 2 tablespoons of peanut oil.
Method: 1. Cut garlic into garlic, wash red pepper and cut into foam.
2. Put a small amount of oil in the wok, add half of the garlic, and stir-fry over medium heat until yellow and fragrant, and remove the garlic.
3. Take a container, mix raw garlic, cooked garlic, and pepper foam, add oyster sauce and mix well to make garlic seasoning.
4. Peel the loofah, cut into sections, and mix well with an appropriate amount of salt immediately.
5. Put the loofah into the plate.
6. Spread the hibiscus seasoning evenly on top of the loofah.
7. After the water in the steamer is boiling, add the loofah to the high heat and steam for 4 to 5 minutes.
8. According to your own needs, heat the garlic oil just fried and pour some on the loofah to serve.
Tips Luffa should not be steamed for too long, otherwise the shape will change and nutrition loss will result.
Normally, it can be broken.
The loofah has been salted before being steamed, plus the salty and umami flavor of oyster sauce, it is better not to put salt and chicken essence.
When the garlic is fried, the carbonization of the fire is too large, otherwise the garlic will burn and become bitter.
Loofah contains B vitamins that prevent skin aging and vitamin C that whitens the skin. It can protect the skin, eliminate plaque, and make the skin white and tender. It is a rare beauty product. Therefore, the loofah juice is “beauty water”.Called.
Eating more loofahs also helps to regulate irregular menstruation.
1. Ascorbic disease: The high content of vitamin C in loofah can be used for ascorbic disease and prevention of various vitamin C deficiency 2.
Brain health and beauty: As the content of vitamin B in loofah is high, it is beneficial to children’s brain development and the brain health of middle-aged and elderly people; the juice of loofah cane has the special function of maintaining skin elasticity, and can be used to remove wrinkles.Luffa extract has obvious preventive effect on Japanese encephalitis virus. An anti-allergic substance, aragenic acid, is also extracted from tissue culture medium of luffa, which has a strong anti-allergic effect.
Suitable crowd: the general population races.
Those with irregular menstruation, tired body, sputum, cough, and postpartum milk are not suitable for women who eat loofah.
Physical weakness and cold, diarrhea should not eat more.
The loofah tastes sweet and sweet. Do not add heavier sauces such as soy sauce and watercress when cooking, so as not to grab the taste.